+ 60 M€
Acceleration and investment program for startups with a focus on integral health and quality of life
DKV Seguros, Cofares, Fundación Once and Ship2B Foundation select the best innovative and technology-based startups in the field of health and care, that develop solutions to improve the quality of life of people with chronic diseases, older people and people with disabilities. During the program, we offer:
We connect with large companies and entities from our ecosystem.
We make our world-class network of experts available to projects.
We help to maximise impact through measuring and management.
We facilitate the meeting with investors, companies and other agents.
We are looking for startups
that work especially with new medical devices, IVDs and digital health solutions and respond to the challenges of:
- Improvement of collective health
- Personalization of diagnoses and treatments
- Generation of personal autonomy and physical, cognitive and sensory accessibility
- Universal access to sanitary solutions for people in vulnerable situations
- Promote the digital transformation of health
- Promote adherence to treatments, especially in chronic patients
- Acquisition of healthy habits (better sleep, nutrition, hydration…)
- Contribute with good design and positive experience for the healthcare user
- Impact of pollution and climate change on people
- Supporting efficiency improvement and sustainability of public health systems
You don’t fit the profile? Discover other Ship2B Programs.
Vall d’Hebron Institute of Research
LEITAT and CIMTI
Biotech Entrepreneur & Investor
IESE Business School
Jaime del Barrio
Asociación Salud Digital
Sant Joan de Déu Hospital
Innovation & Business Development
Josep Lluís Falcó
S2B Health&Care Experiences
The S2B Health&Care has been a great help for us, not only because they have ended up being investors and partners on the way, but also because of the network and all the mentoring and support they have given us throughout the process.
The S2B Health&Care has been a very important platform for us to obtain visibility, to meet technology partners, investor networks and advisors of all kinds in the field of business development.
The passage through the S2B Health&Care has meant a great change because we didn’t really know what it meant to be a startup: how could we find investment? Which partners could we count on? Ship2B has helped us to understand which steps we had to take in order to keep moving forward.