Acceleration and investment program for startups with a focus on sustainability and the environment
Agbar, Repsol Foundation, Ajuntament de Barcelona and Ship2B Foundation and Impact Hub select the best startups with innovative technologies in the field of sustainability and the environment. During the program, we offer:
We are looking for startups that respond to the challenges of:
- Preserve the integral water ecosystem, with special attention to aquifers and vulnerable areas.
- Promote and promote energy efficiency, as well as the development and storage of renewable energy
- Promote solutions to mitigate or adapt to climate change and promote decarbonization, including understanding and reducing environmental footprints and other impacts that affect ecosystem services
- Promote circular economy and zero waste models in any area.
- Promote models that promote healthier and more sustainable eating, with a special focus on regenerative agriculture.
- Implement models to raise awareness in the community and promote more responsible consumption by reducing barriers to the adoption of new habits (e.g. through gamification).
- Promote biodiversity and promote solutions based on the ecosystem services of the sea, developing the regenerative economy in the oceans.
- Increase the quality of life in cities from a social and environmental point of view, promoting solutions based on nature.
- Promote new sustainable business models through the digitalization of processes.
You don’t fit the profile? Discover other Ship2B Programs.